I WILL HELP YOU…
- Develop a monthly budget.
- Build an emergency fund.
- Develop an action plan for debt elimination.
- Understand how to handle creditors.
- Plan for your financial future – vacations, college funding, retirement.
- Organize your financial life, so you can stop living life in crisis mode.
- Manage your finances using proven methods based on biblical principles.
- Guide you on developing personal goals and a plan to achieve them.
- Help you create/discover a time-management system that works best for you in your season of life.
Are you ready to take control today?
Maybe you are facing a really tough financial situation and feeling trapped. Maybe you are drowning in debt, or even considering bankruptcy or foreclosure. Or maybe you just want to make sure that your financial future is secure. No matter what your financial situation is – I’m here to help understand the situation, develop a plan specific to your situation, and inject hope for your future.
Is coaching right for you?
To be successful in a coaching relationship, you’ll need to consider these three questions:
1. Are you committed?
In other words, are you willing to put in the work to make the change, and will you be faithful to your commitment to the process? Winning requires determination.
2. Are you available?
To get the most out of the coaching process, you will make a time commitment both during and outside of the coaching sessions.
3. Are you coachable?
I can show you your options and guide you along the path, but YOU will have to take the actions to win.